Global Product and Market Manager – Plant Based Dairy
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a commercially strong industry professional for AAK – the world-leading supplier of value-adding specialty fats for the food industry.
AAK offers customers a broad product range including solutions targeted 100% plant-based dairy applications. AAK continuously co-develop new solutions for the category together with customers. As a provider of plant based ingredients AAK has a strong platform taking part in rethinking the strongly growing category that is no longer just an alternative or substitute of dairy but a valuable category of its own right.
Reporting to the Business Development Director for Dairy you will join AAKs Global Business Development & Marketing team. With focus on the plant-based dairy applications you will manage AAKs global product brands and monitor the business product portfolios to ensure competitiveness and growth.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To monitor consumer behaviors and market trends guiding Go-To-Market (GTM)
- Managing global product portfolio incl. global product names and trademarks
- Finding new business opportunities in the market incl. the frontend loading activities
- To monitor the profitability of the global product brands guiding regional price setting, thresholds for new product and product exits
- Monitor the opportunity pipeline and guide regional GTM teams
- Monitor global competitors building a strong knowledge base
- Leading and executing business development projects
- Guiding and facilitating customer, training and communication activities
Internal and external cooperation is key to success in the role, where you will be working closely together with both the GTM teams (commercial product managers, sales and customer innovation) and customers. Your role will be to proactively develop and drive the global industry strategy taking a coordinating role in the global GTM team while ensuring a strong link to regional product managers.
As this is a global role you will get significant international exposure and a significant amount of travelling in both Europe and overseas must be expected.
Besides an academic degree at Master-level, you have a number of years experience working B2B with food ingredients or related markets, where consumer trends have an impact. Ideally you have been working with plant based applications but most importantly you have a distinct interest understanding the markets for plant based products globally.
You possess well developed project management capabilities and communication skills (fluency in English), and you are comfortable working through cross functional teams in a matrix organization. As a person, you are motivated by ambitious goals and possess the necessary creativity, initiative and drive to make things happen.
Further information and application
Senior Advisor & Partner Martin Alsted from Foodjob Nordic, tel. +45 2917 1009, email: email@example.com can be contacted for further information on the position.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.