Key Account Manager/Area Sales Manager for Alsiano Food Sweden
Alsiano is a leading supplier and distributor of ingredients, raw materials and additives for a wide range of industries. Since 1957 the company has been providing ingredients and solutions to our customers in the Nordic countries. Today, our customers are served from offices in Denmark, Sweden, and Finland.
At Alsiano we are a team of creative and dedicated individuals who believe in ideas striving towards a common goal – creating value for our partners. Every employee holds an important role providing the right solution to our customers and every business success is the result of people succeeding together. It is our mission to take the lead offering our customers the innovative and sustainable solutions of tomorrow.
Our company is now searching for an Area Sales Manager/Key Account Manager with a thorough knowledge of ingredients and solutions to the food segment. If you want to be a part of a great team and if you are tempted by the challenge of finding new solutions and opportunities in an ever changing world, we invite you to apply for the position as Area Sales Manager in Alsiano.
Alsiano develops business solutions based on technical knowledge, commercial experience and long-term relations, adding value for our partners. Your role will be to maximise existing business relations and to develop new business opportunities. You will be part of the Nordic sales team reporting to the Business Manager of the Food dept. in Denmark.
You will be responsible for driving and developing sales, identifying and initiating new growth business areas.
- Responsible for handling sales to a well-defined customer segment (including budget responsibility), i.e. both drive more business through the existing customer portfolio and develop new targeted business.
- Identifying market trends and increase sales through conceptual solution sales.
- Technical advisor to customers regarding the product range. For technical issues, you will be able to draw on support from suppliers and from your colleagues in the Nordic sales team.
- Close collaboration with core suppliers to ensure continuous growth through selected segments.
- Responsible for cooperation with selected suppliers.
- Proactively mapping and targeting potential new customers within the food industry.
- Coaching of colleagues on the suppliers and the products you are responsible for.
- Continuous evaluation of the product range focusing on potential additions.
- Keeping updated on market prices for the product range.
- Participating in events, seminars, trade fairs and exhibitions, etc.
- Providing monthly updates on pipelines, forecast and visits.
Workplace: Alsiano AB, Göteborg (Billdal).
Annual travelling days: approx. +60 days.
You are ambitious and proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high drive. It is natural for you to be customer oriented and you understand how to develop and maintain trustworthy and long-term relationships with your clients – in short, you do what it takes to become their Trusted Advisor.
You are a self-starter and thrive on working independently and constantly pursuing opportunities in the market.
- Preferably + 3 years’ experience (food industry)
- Proven sales record with an in-depth knowledge of the local market
- Skilled in sales and international business
- Strong ability to close deals and handle key account management
- Independent, proactive and creative mindset to identify and develop new business opportunities
How to apply
If you have any questions, please contact Monika Kindberg on (+45) 20464121 or email@example.com.
Please submit your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.