As the Brand Marketing Manager at Atria Sverige you will contribute on the company’s journey and become a key anchor in their dynamic marketing team. You will secure that the Retail Brand Team achieve brand objectives according to the annual plan and head up overall arching strategic projects and initiatives. This includes responsibility for developing, leading and delivering on the brand portfolio roadmap. You will work operationally when it comes to driving your own projects, such as developing and implementing the best seamless communication, securing ROI deliverable media plans in proposed communication channels, as well as being responsible to guard rails for our selected brands. In addition, the development and implementation of cross-category concepts and communications for Atria Sverige´s retail brands are key priorities in this exciting role.
Some important objectives in the job include:
• Secure and achieve brand objectives from the category and brand strategies, by developing and implementing strong communication and media plans in all channels. This is done by coordinating and leading the team delivery specifically in bought and own media touch points e.g. ATL, SoMe, Product Design and Marketing PR. (In-store communication is headed by the Customer Marketing Team)
• Grow brand value together with the brand team (target, measure and follow-up KPIs), while creating strong growth in alignment with category plans and strategies.
• Maintain and develop the brand portfolio work towards strategic end-game by adding relevant activities and steer the brand growth.
• Make the annual plan for bought and owned communication, secure that it will come alive and advise the Marketing Retail Director and the retail colleagues on best practice, and develop a proposal/guideline for optimal annual plan theme.
• Guard brand portfolio: communicate and follow-up principles and roles of Atria Sverige´s brand portfolio
The main responsibilities drills down to:
• Lead the brand communication strategy (incl ATL, SoMe, Product Design, Marketing-PR etc.)
• Secure the work in developing optimal communication ATL and media plans by managing the advertising budget with best possible ROI result. You will develop, lead and co-ordinate the overall communication and media strategy with a full channel approach.
• Co-operate with the Brand Manager ATL to create the best possible digital/SoMe channels, website content and PR plans.
• Deliver the overall packaging design in co-operation with internal stakeholders from various parts of the company and lead design development for all brands (dotted line regarding Ridderheims)
• Align with the Customer Marketing Managers and the Brand Manager BTL (shopper and customer) who are following overall brand guidelines and applies those for optimal in-store and customer media communication. In addition, jointly stake out best possible ROI result and support with specialist input regarding customer media and align with the overall Annual Plan.
• Secure the brand team delivery and be an active contributor in cross-functional work, brand plan work, annual plan execution and implementation, together with CM, CMM, KAM and PD based on Category, Brand and Customer strategies.
• Be involved in creation of promo guidelines (led by CM/CMM) to give the brand perspective
• Appoint the best representative from the brand team in selected cross-category projects and work streams
The profile – Brand Marketing Manager
To succeed in this role, you are an experienced marketeer and project manager, with a track-record of driving results and operational excellence within the FMCG industry (with key focus on Swedish Grocery Channels/DVH in your previous roles). As there is much to do and further develop for the Atria brand portfolio, it is vital that you have a “can do” attitude and bring positive energy to the team and to the Marketing Dept. Furthermore, a flexible mindset and an ability to prioritize under pressure, with a confidence built on vast experience from fast moving fresh food/perishables business environments is beneficial.
You are naturally team-oriented and have a hands-on approach. You can positively challenge, introduce new angles and perspectives in an engaging manner. Instinctively, you have a high capability to drive change, securing good practice and getting the team and the colleagues on-board for the journey.
Overall qualifications and personal strengths:
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience within brand building and marketing
• Experience from sales departments and/or category management, from either the supplier and/or customer side
• Deep understanding of seamless brand building across channels, category management, sales, product development processes and the commercialization of categories is a must. Experience from cross-category brand building of master brand and/or new brands in new categories, from scratch, is an advantage.
• Solid expertise in building digital presence and knowledge from other food brands is a merit
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
Overall, you would be described as creative, yet business-minded with a commercial business approach. You have a true a passion for food brands and an ability to leverage deep consumer insights, finding inspiration within and outside the company to turn insights into business opportunities.
You have a structured and focused approach, strategic and tactic thinking, with capabilities to clearly and coherently translate strategy into action while engaging key stakeholders. You also have some leadership experience with strong stakeholder and relationship management skills to secure optimal team- and cross-functional work.
The role as Brand Marketing Manager is a full-time permanent position based out of Atria Sverige´s HQ in Sundbyberg. You will report to Retail Marketing Director and lead one direct report (Brand Manager).
How to Apply:
In this recruitment process, Atria Sverige is working with Academic Search. You apply by clicking on this link, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter written in English. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
For more question, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultants;
Malin Clavering, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Martina Josefsson email@example.com
We look forward to your application!