Country Food Safety Leader
Country Food Safety Leader – IKEA Service Office, Helsingborg
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about people, business, food and have an interest in home furnishing. In addition to that, you are curious about exploring new and innovative opportunities as well as being motivated by creating a high-quality, affordable and unique culinary experience for the IKEA customers in Sweden.
For this role we believe you have several years of experience in working with food safety, food quality, food operations, food standards, procedures and food compliance as well as delivering results within these areas. On top of this, you need in depth knowledge regarding HACCP, food safety standards and procedures. If you have experience from the areas above within the retail sector, it’s a plus.
You have broad knowledge of how consumer acts, feels and behaves (including online customers) in a multichannel retail environment to apply the insights in the shopping experience design in all touchpoints as well as of the local market environment and food safety expectations from customers today and tomorrow. On top of this, your knowledge of local food legislations and operational compliance standards and documentation is broad. You have good knowledge of auditing and investigation procedures, food quality assurance and food quality control. Finally, you possess good project, change and stakeholder management skills and know how to apply these in an extremely ambiguous environment requiring cross functional collaboration.
In the role as Country Food Safety Leader, you are responsible for leading food compliance and food safety operational excellence and ensuring safe and compliant food for customers and co-workers. You are also responsible for strengthening food compliance and food safety competence and leading activities addressing key gaps of food compliance and food safety. In this role you will report to, and have a close collaboration with the Country Food Safety Manager.
You will, amongst other things:
- Be responsible for developing and implementing common risk-based compliance plans for food safety and food safety framework, standards, WoW (ways of working), tools and KPI’s
- Monitor and identify market food safety needs and requirements in order to develop market specific range safety needs in line with IKEA range strategy, requirements and processes
- Plan conduct and follow-up food safety and compliance performance audits
- Ensure quality of the audits, lead the information and escalation process in case of food safety non-compliance as well as review and act upon them to ensure food safety excellence throughout the year
- Ensure clear and effective customer food safety communication
- Ensure that equipment and facilities meet the IKEA food safety standards and legal demands
- Contact with external companies working with food safety compliance verification activities (e.g. external food safety audit, microbiological or other food safety related analyses or tests)
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
If you have job specific questions, please contact recruiting manager, Annica Carlsson (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment and Selection Specialist, Hannah Wagner (email@example.com).
Last date to apply is 2019-12-04. Warmly welcome with your application that you will find at www.ikea.se/jobb!