We are currently looking for an Operations Manager on behalf of our client Upfield. The company is on an exciting journey to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants. If you know your Kale from your Quinoa, or the difference between a Flexetarian and a Regenerative Grazer you might be the perfect person to join Upfield on this mission.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Lätta, Becel, Crème Bonjour, Milda, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv. Upfield is a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. The company has the mind-set of a start-up, which makes the company fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
Upfield is now looking for an Operations Manager to their factory, located in Helsingborg. You will report directly to the Plant Director and have approximately 60 people in your team.
- Lead and develop the manufacturing teams into a performance driven culture. Ensure target settings on all levels to ensure goals and expectations are being achieved.
- Ensure quality and safety on all levels.
- Strengthen the employee engagement by making the operational priorities known at all times.
- Liaise with stakeholders to build strong cross functional teams to support focused improvements.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Secure the skills and competencies in teams and develop a flexible organisation.
- Daily support to production leads in priorities and decisions.
- Drive key manufacturing metrics: Safety first, Quality 0 Incidents, OEE, Output Reliability, Waste, Right First Time
- Be a role model of the new factory motto: “see it, take it, own it”
The ideal candidate will be unafraid of challenges, solution oriented and with a drive to make a difference. You see safety and quality as the foundation to build on. You should also be passionate about the factory and the people working there. In addition to this, we believe you have the following qualifications:
- + 10 years of experience in a senior production / operations role
- Proven ability to implement and drive a lean culture
- Working Experience from world class manufacturing excellence
- Driven and engaged/High energy level – self starter
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Relevant university degree
- Fluent in Swedish
Upfield is collaborating with Nigel Wright Group for this recruitment. We look forward to your application with an updated CV. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.